- Learn as much as possible about how to be a good public accountant with exposure to tax preparation & planning, consulting and reviews & compilations.
- Exposure to a wide variety of dynamic successful businesses.
- Analyze and complete tax returns for individual, Trusts, Corporations and Partnerships.
- Learn diverse accounting software programs.
- Master Client communication both verbal & written.
- Learn various client bookkeeping functions.
- Attend firm provided Continuing Education seminars.
- Introduction to local professional organizations.
- MAcc candidiate
- Love of learning
- Desire for a fulfilling career
- Minimum Accounting GPA of 3.0
- Minimum Overall GPA of 3.0
- 20 Hours per week
- Flexible hours